9/30/09

Alaskan boat ride- Prince William Sound

Due to the horrible weather here I've been going back through and processing photos. If you'll recall back a few months ago while in Alaska we took a charter boat through the Prince William Sound for some photo sight seeing. An unfortunate turn of weather left the boat in some of the thickest fog I've ever seen for several hours. I decided to make the best of the situation and exploit my captive family and work with what I had at hand. The results are below. D300, 50mm f1.8


















1 comments:

Moo! October 6, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

2 images totally stood out to me.

The anonymous hands and their possessions.

I'm thinking that's a start of a series perhaps? i dig those a lot. especially the half eaten apple. there's a curiousness to those. I like that it captures some aspect of personality but yet is totally vague as to what the subject is really like.